Are you looking for a way to get organized and get out of debt?
Money stress sucks so much. I totally get it. I remember. I have been there. These are the techniques I have used for over 20 years. It helped us pay off 100,000 dollars in debt INCLUDING our house.
After getting out of debt and feeling that sense of relief, I wanted to help others do the same. So I became a financial coach.
As a financial coach, this is the system I use to help my clients get a handle on their finances and I want to help you do the same.
What you get:
A 46-page ebook
14 budgeting printables
...and a BONUS 16 page Money Mindset Workbook
The Freedom Planner eBook will help you:
- Create a mindset to tackle your finances
- Prepare for emergencies
- Discovering your spending habits
- Create and facilitate a debt snowball
- Get that physical budget started
- How to use sinking funds
- And how to use cash to get out of debt.
Let me help you tackle money stressors so you can sleep better at night.
The printables you will receive are:
- A list of Money Mantras
- A starter emergency fund tracker
- Spending habits log
- Snowball tracker
- A pre-filled out budget
- A blank budget
- 139 budget and sinking fund categories
- DIY cash envelope dividers
- Checking account registry
- Bank slips to take to the bank for cash
- Credit card log
- 52 week money saving challenge
- Goal sheet
- Upcoming yearly expenses
- A net worth worksheet
PLUS...THERE'S A BONUS!
Mastering A Money Mindset is a workbook specifically to get you into the right mindset to tackle financial freedom.
A 16-page workbook to guide you (step by step) into discovering where your limiting beliefs are coming from and lead you to a place of abundance.
The workbook explores:
- Past money paradigms
- Where your limiting beliefs come from
- How to change your limiting beliefs Into empowering beliefs
- The difference between scarcity and abundance
- How to get into a receiving mode and accept abundance.
This is a download only. No refunds will be administered.